Order Enforcement

Is your former spouse or co-parent ignoring a valid court order for support, custody, visitation, or division of assets? We can help make sure that the order is enforced and that you get the relief you are entitled to. We will walk you through the various methods used by the courts to enforce their orders, whether through the contempt process, sanctions and attorney’s fees, or court orders obligating the other person to comply.

It may seem like the other person has gotten away with it and will never be brought to justice. Let our office help you enforce the order and get the relief that you deserve.